ST. MICHAEL’S C.E. PRIMARY SCHOOL, DALSTON, CARLISLE, CUMBRIA
ISR Group 2
Salary: L 15 – 21, £55,600 - £63,778
Starting September 2018
St. Michael’s is an over-subscribed one-form entry primary school in the thriving semi-rural village of Dalston, near Carlisle. Dalston is within easy reach of the Lake District and is, in itself, a very desirable place to live.
The school is very much a part of Dalston, enjoying excellent links with the Church, the community and the local secondary school.
The incoming Headteacher will need:
- a clear vision of what constitutes an excellent school and strategies which should be taken to achieve this;
- the ability to maintain and strengthen an effective team of teaching and support staff;
- experience of primary teaching and leadership;
- the knowledge and ability to foster the Christian ethos already in the school.
We can offer:
- experienced and dedicated staff;
- children who are happy and eager to learn;
- a supportive and proactive governing body;
- strong parental support.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful candidate will require enhanced DBS clearance.
Potential candidates are welcome to visit the school and should contact the Clerk to the Governors, Mrs Carol McDonald, before Thursday 22 February.
The application form, job description, personnel specification and a letter from the Chair of Governors can be found below.
All completed application forms should be sent electronically to email@example.com
Closing date for applications:
12 noon, Thursday 22 February 2018
Thursday 1 March 2018
Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 March 2018
St. Michael’s C.E. Primary School
Telephone: 01228 711544